High Quality NM HRC FCL L Type Flexible Jaw Coupling
1. Material: Carbon steel, Alloy steel, Aluminum, Rubber and Cast Iron etc.
2. Finishing: Painted, blacken, zinc plated and so on.
3. OEM and ODM are available
4. Quick and easy mounting and disassembly.
5. High quality with competitive price
Our coupling type as below:
Chain Coupling: 3012, 4012, 4014, 4018, 5014, 5016, 5018, 6018, 6571, 6571, 8018, 8571, 8571, 1571, 12018, 12571
Tyre Coupling: A40,A50,A60,A70,A80,A90,A100,A110,A120,A140,A160,A180,A200
HRC Coupling: 70, 90, 110, 130, 150, 180, 230, 280
MH Coupling: 45, 55, 65, 80, 90, 115, 130, 145, 175, 200
NM Coupling: 50, 67, 82, 97, 112, 128, 148, 168, 194, 214, 240, 265
Jaw Coupling: L035, L050, L070, L075, L090, L095, L099, L100, L110, L150, L190, L225
Flange Coupling: 90, 100, 112, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 224, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450, 560, 630
Pin Coupling: 67, 83, 102, 134, 178, 204, 254, 318
Spacer Coupling: F40, F50, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F110, F120, F140
Jaw Coupling: L035, L050, L070, L075, L090, L095, L099, L100, L110, L150, L190, L225
HangZhou CZPT Industry Co., Ltd. is a specialized supplier of a full range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, v belt pulley, timing pulley, V-belts, couplings, machined parts and so on.
Due to our CZPT in offering best service to our clients, understanding of your needs and overriding sense of responsibility toward filling ordering requirements, we have obtained the trust of buyers worldwide. Having accumulated precious experience in cooperating with foreign customers, our products are selling well in the American, European, South American and Asian markets. Our products are manufactured by modern computerized machinery and equipment. Meanwhile, our products are manufactured according to high quality standards, and complying with the international advanced standard criteria.
With many years’ experience in this line, we will be trusted by our advantages in competitive price, one-time delivery, prompt response, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services.
Additionally, all our production procedures are in compliance with ISO9001 standards. We also can design and make non-standard products to meet customers’ special requirements. Quality and credit are the bases that make a corporation alive. We will provide best services and high quality products with all sincerity. If you need any information or samples, please contact us and you will have our soon reply.
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
Can flexible couplings be used in pumps, compressors, and fans?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in pumps, compressors, and fans, and they are commonly employed in these types of rotating machinery. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for such applications:
- Misalignment Compensation: Pumps, compressors, and fans often experience misalignments due to various factors, such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or component wear. Flexible couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, helping to maintain proper alignment between the driving and driven components.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings help dampen vibrations in rotating machinery, which is essential for smooth operation and reduced wear on components. In pumps, compressors, and fans, vibration control is crucial to prevent premature failure and maintain reliable performance.
- Shock Load Absorption: These rotating machines may encounter shock loads during startup or shutdown, especially in reciprocating equipment like reciprocating pumps or compressors. Flexible couplings can absorb and mitigate the impact of such loads, protecting the connected equipment from damage.
- Reduced Maintenance: Flexible couplings with elastomeric elements or other self-lubricating features require minimal maintenance, leading to cost savings and reduced downtime in pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Energy Efficiency: Certain flexible coupling designs, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia. This characteristic helps improve the energy efficiency of rotating machinery, which is particularly beneficial in large-scale pumps, compressors, and fans used in industrial applications.
- Adaptability: Pumps, compressors, and fans often have varying operating conditions and load profiles. Flexible couplings are adaptable to different operating environments, making them suitable for diverse applications.
In summary, flexible couplings offer several performance-enhancing features that make them well-suited for use in pumps, compressors, and fans. Their ability to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, absorb shocks, and reduce maintenance requirements contributes to improved reliability, efficiency, and longevity of the connected rotating machinery.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-22